5 July 2013

Liebster 2.0


Liebster Award
I was going to do another Random Fact Friday post, but my ego has taken another boost as I've been nominated for another Liebster Award. Don't worry I won't get all carried away and try to take over the world. This time I owe massive thanks to fab folk, Melyssa at The Nectar Collective and Heather over on Find That Warm Fuzzy Feeling. First I'll do a quick recap of the Liebster Award rules.
  • Share 11 facts about yourself.
  • Answer your nominator's 11 questions 
  • Nominate 11 fellow bloggers that have less than 200 followers
  • Pose 11 questions to those nominees

So as I've got two sets to answer I'll get stuck right in...

11 Facts about Moi:
I love cheese and onion crisp sandwiches // I tried to learn Russian for no reason - I can still read a bit // I skipped school some days because I couldn't stop reading Lord of the Rings // I spend my Saturday mornings with Peter watching all of the week's AMC Movie Talk // I saw The Matrix five times in the cinema, twice by myself // I've never seen Blade Runner - The shame! // I love go karting // I hate fur and all it stands for //  I have 2 tattoos // I have issues with clowns - stay the hella way! // I'm super excited to go see Pacific Rim in IMAX next week.

 
Melyssa's Questions:
 
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Got a pic sent through from a client of my artwork inked on his arm :)
2. What’s your favorite part about blogging?
Meeting new folk and discovering my own voice
3. What is the best memory you have with one of your relatives?
Playing a game my brother, cousins and I invented called Carry Warry Duckit. If you'd like instructions please leave a comment!
4. What three words do people describe you as the most?
hmmm -I have no idea, I've never asked although I'd like to think they think I'm 
awesome, creative and legen - wait for it - dary!
5. What three words do you hope people use to describe you at your funeral?
Awesome, creative and legen - wait for it - dary!
6. Without thinking about obstacles, what is the biggest dream you’d like to accomplish in your life?
Going to Africa and to see an elephant in the wild
7. What would you do if you stepped in dog poo on the way to an important interview? Probably swear a bit! I'm not good in heels so I wouldn't be wearing my interview shoes on the way. I'm sneaky and try to arrive at least 15 mins early so I can swap shoes on the sly before I head in.- I'm like a ninja!
8. Why do you blog?
To share my work, meet bloggy friends and learn about blogging, art, writing and myself.
9. What five things make you extremely happy?
Peter, aka El Pedro aka The Animator aka the bf,
learning something new, my brother's borderline offensive jokes and the dry manner in which he delivers them, the epic cuteness of puppies and baking something for someone who'll enjoy it.
10. What is something you achieved this month or something you’re proud of from June?
Pushing forward with my greetings card idea and getting some printed at home.
11. What’s your favourite quote? » It's here


Heather's Questions:

1. What are ten things that give you a warm fuzzy feeling? 

Hugs from Peter // when I'm told I'm loved // again the epic cuteness of puppies // babies laughing // doing something nice for someone // the ending to It's a Wonderful Life // making or baking something for someone // seeing pics of my designs inked // an awesome piece of music // 
2. What book do you find yourself recommending a lot?
Lord of the rings – although no one listens!
 

3. What was the last random act of kindness you performed and/or received? I found an elderly ladies keys that she had lost in the theatre, it totally made her day that I found him. She gave me a fiver as a reward which in turn made my day as I didn't have any cash on my for dinner.
4. If you could only travel to one more new place in your life, where would you go & why?
Its not new as I've been before, but Disney World with Peter. I know we’d have soooo much fun and it would feel brand new.
5. Tell us three examples of how your parent(s) are wonderful.
Supportive, Supportive and even more supportive.
6. What is your favorite post on your blog?
7. Would you rather be locked overnight in a grocery store, a library, or a department store?
A department store as it would most likely have some books and some food.
8. Do you have a favorite/sweet/absurd babysitting story?
Hmm, well I can’t remember any particular individual babysitting story, but I spent my entire childhood being babysat by my Grandma during the week after school and at the weekends as my parents were working. She made our childhood a memorable and happy one. 
9. Give your 14 year old self some advice.
Stop caring so much about what people think and embrace your weirdness. 
10. If heaven exits, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the gates?
You did good! 
11. What do you see in this inkblot?
Freakily , I looked at it and saw two girls with ponytails kissing and then thought no, it looks like a loaf of bread with muscles and legs – scrolled down the post to see what you saw and boom, you thought exactly the same.... oooohh spooky!


My Nominees
:

I'm nominating seven of the newest blogs that I have found and love
Heather from Find That Warm Fuzzy Feeling
Erika from Chimerikal

Jen from The Cutest Curliest
Crystal from Seoul Sold
Laura from Inspirational Sparks

Sydney from Always Without Words
Melanie from Melanie Fangting

My 11 Questions:

1. What was your dream job when you were a kid?

2. What's the best blog post you've read this week?
3. What made you laugh most this week?
4. Best Youtube vid you've found?
5. Who is your favourite Muppet?
6. What is/was your favourite video game?
7. If you could spend the day with one famous/influential person from history who would it be?
8. What one thing do you do to brighten your day?
9. What's your favourite word or phrase?
10. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
11. Do you collect anything?

If you fancy answering the questions please feel free to leave your answers in the comments and a link to your blog so I can do my nosey!

No comments: