21 January 2010

New Tattoo Work...


Since the last time I posted on my old Blogger account, I've done a few new tattoo designs. I'm still waiting on photographs for most of them, but will post them when they arrive.
These 2 are entries for a tattoo design competition on Deviant Art. The idea is to design a mark that a vampire would leave if you were bitten.
I got the design idea after looking at an everlasting knot.

-->
© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design

This is my Brianne Design I did for someone in the States. She wanted a yellow daisy with some flourishes and stars.


-->
© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design

This is the Rian Design, a variant of one of my triskeles I designed about a year ago now.
-->
© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design


Deanta an Alba means "Made in Scotland" in Gaelic (Scots Gaidhlig). It was supposed to be just the text, but we added in the celtic knot as I thought it made the design more complete.
-->
© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design

I've also been asked quite a few times if various people can use my Crystal Design.

-->
-->
© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design
Again, still waiting on photos, but once I get them all I hope to post them as a series here. I've got a few, but I'll wait till I get all of them together.

Please note:
These are personal tattoos for various clients and as such I will not give permission for others to use these designs.

If you wish to have a custom tattoo design of your very own I am happy to take commissions. click here for info, or drop me a line daisybdesign@live.co.uk

Thanks for readng
Daisy*B
xXx

No comments: