19 March 2010

Hello again...

I haven't posted in a while, I've been absolutely swamped with work. Which is fantastic :D
So I've aged since my last post, lol! It was my birthday on the 1st March and I'm 25 now! Had a nice day, got taken out for dinner then had cake!and got prezzies! Then I suffered a neck injury after a night in the Cathouse, woops! Rocking too hard mixed with being a tad tipsy :S thanks to my lovely friends and the bruv for coming out x


The most amazing news is that my sewing classes paid off! My teacher, Anna Whyte asked me about a month ago if I would like to work with her as her assistant and of course I said yes! So I've had more work during the week, which is fantastic, I get to make clothes all day and I love it!
You can see Anna's collections here.
Her new collection is underway now and should be on the site soon!

In other news, in an earlier post I wrote about 'The Bitten' tattoo competition I was entering on Deviant Art. Well, I won! I've won my first competition, I was so excited. I entered 2 designs, but this was the design that won.


© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design

So a massive thanks to Libellula and Cruelty in Poetry for the opportunity!
Thanks guys!

I've also done some other tattoo bits and pieces, have a peek...

© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design

© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design
All are the rough sketches of final designs and I hope to get the digital versions up eventually and then hopefully pics of the tattoos done. Unfortunately not having alot of luck with people getting photos back to me!
Although after saying that, today I was asked for the 2nd tattoo by Carrie on DA aka ScoopGirl.
The time difference between Scotland and Michigan confused me though lol, but I managed to get the design off on time and then not long after Carrie got it done, I recieved the photo! and with her permission here it is:


© 2010 ~ Claire L Glasgow
Daisy*B Design
Modification and colour by Carrie Caldwell
Thanks so much to Carrie for getting the design and for the photo!


I also finally saw this:


Myself and Peter went on Valentine's Day. Oh, it was amazing! I was crying at the end, lol. It was fantastic, and I'm so happy Disney have gone back to 2D! Brilliant!!!
And today, we're celebrating our 3 year anniversary and we're off to dinner tonight in Altura (formerly Sa Marina, the best Italian/Sicilian restaurant in Glasgow) Can't wait. Calamari yummmm!

Then on the 1st we're goin Go Karting for a joint party for Pedro and his brother in law, Johnny followed by Peter's birthday on the 2nd, (Its been a busy couple of months!) So I'm going to be baking like crazy on the 1st. I'm making vanilla cupcakes, peanut butter cupcakes and a birthday sponge for Peter. All with the aid of this lovely new book I bought last week.




It's a beautiful book and I can't wait to see what the recipes are like, wish me luck and I'll post pics of the finished cakes when they're done!

Ah well back to Sport Relief, James Corden = Hilarious!!!

Thanks for reading
Daisy*B
xXx

No comments: