10 February 2009

My First Tutorial...

Hello everyone! I have created my very first tutorial. It was great fun and I can't wait to do more (whenever i get the time lol!) It's a tutorial about how to create a kilt pin brooch by using a real kilt pin instead of the ones with the jump rings already attached. It came from some comments on Deviant Art with The One Marina So I thought I'd give a tutorial a go and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, although my technical drawing ability isn't what it used to be lol! Hope it helps some people with their jewellery making =D



















Also a (small) update with the women of D.C. piece. I worked the colour of Ivy a wee bit and will continue with Batman and the background today.
To do:
Batman Colour
Background Colour
Highlights & Shadows
Texture
Pl
us anything else I can think of


Thanks for reading
Daisy*B
xXx

No comments: